Our beautiful apartment is located in the very center of Bilbao, surrounded with shops, supermarkets restaurants, etc… all less than 5 min walking distance.
Bilbao is a small city and you can walk around without having to get any public transport nor car to almost anywhere in the city in around 30 min.
However, if you prefer to use the public transport, in less than 5 min walking distance you can find the public transport interchange central “Termibús”.
– Bus central for many cities in Spain and villages of the Basque Country and Cantabria
– Subway station “San Mamés”, Termibús exit.
– Tram station “San Mamés”
– Renfe Train station.
As an example from Termibús:
– 4 stops to the Guggenheim museum (5 min)
– 5 stops to the old City-Casco Viejo (5 min)
– 10 stops to the local beaches, Plentzia, Sopelana etc… (20 min)
If you come with your own car, there is a public parking around the corner with prices as follows:
– 30 min: 1,00Eur
– 1 hour: 2,00Eur
– Full day: From 15,00Eur